1. A “Quote” is NOT a reservation, a quote is simply an inquiry by you for our pricing, you need to “Book” the vehicle to secure your request for transportation.
2. The code for Logan Airport is “BOS”, the code for TF Green Airport is “PVD”.
3. LEAVING A CARSEAT FOR STORAGE? – You must tag the seat with your last name and date of return and please be sure to notify our office. We need to mark your return paperwork with notes for your next driver that there is a car seat being stored. We are not responsible for forgotten car seats if you do not follow the above policy. Driver will also confirm via voicemail the day before your pick up that he/she will have the car seat. These are important steps, do not just leave the seat with the driver without contacting the office at 888-740-6983
4. Holiday Surcharge:
$35.00 surcharge for service scheduled Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and after 5:00 p.m. Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
5. TERMINAL E INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS ARE SUBJECT TO A $25 SURCHARGE
6. AIRPORT ARRIVALS:
Our industry grace periods are: 30 minutes for domestic flights. 60 minutes for international flights pick-ups. After the grace period expires you will be charged wait time. Waiting time is $40 per hour.
7. WHERE TO MEET YOUR DRIVER AT LOGAN AIRPORT
At each terminal there is a “limo stand” designated area by Massachusetts port authority.
Terminal Terminal A – Logan Airport
Go outside the baggage claim DOOR A 102, cross over two traffic lanes and walk to the left to Meet your driver at the designated limo stand.
Terminal Terminal B – Logan Airport
Pickups are at the arrival level. Go outside the terminal, cross 2 traffic lanes into the garage. There will be a big sign for limos. Driver will be waiting with your name on a sign.
Terminal Terminal C
From baggage claim take the elevator to central parking ground level . As soon as you exit you will see the limo pickup area.
Terminal Terminal E
Proceed to the terminal exit. Go outside door E 103 or E 104, cross over two traffic lanes and walk to the left. Driver will be waiting for you at the limo stand.